Monday, August 10, 2009

Week 9, Thing #21

I found a podcast in the podcastalley directory called Teenlibrarian (http://feeds.feedburner.com/Teenlibrarian)which is for librarians whose clients are teenagers, so I added it to my bloglines account. There were some examples on the educational directory that had many podcasts from schools of all levels that gave a good idea of ways podcasts can be used in schools. I know at my school the ESL teachers were sent to Podcast training last Spring, and I think a second workshop this summer, so they could incorporate the use of podcasting into 2nd language learning for our Newcomers class. Hopefully, I will be involved in that! In the library I could make podcasts of book reviews for students to access. I could also do short podcasts on important things like copyright policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment