Monday, August 10, 2009

Week 9, Thing #23

I'm finished!!! I have to admit that after I had initially signed up back in May I had second thoughts and was thinking that I had gotten in over my head, so I made alternate plans and signed up for other workshops to get my required EQ hours. However, upon returning from vacation on July 15th, having attended a one day conference in Chicago titled, "Do Hard Things" I decided that I needed to do "23 Things" to prove to myself that I could accomplish it. So, I started on July 23rd and completed everything in just over two weeks! I found the course to be easier than I had originally thought it would be. The tools that we explored were all very user friendly and the Discovery activities were not overwhelming, but rather very manageable. I learned ALOT. There is so much out there that can be used to make the educational experience a bit more fun and engaging for our students.(You can use this one for my one sentence summary)

Some thoughts on how to improve. I noticed that some of the links listed for us to check out were no longer active (I noted this on some of my blog posts).

Thanks for the experience!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are done. Thank you for your thoughtful comments and for letting me know about the broken links. The blog needs serious updating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire how you finished so fast. I have a 2 year old that loves my computer so I had to work while she slept. It took me all summer to complete, but I'm done:)

    ReplyDelete